Web Developer (m/f)
Spotlight Verlag´s various online operations include a wide range:
From the inhouse Selling-Platform aboshop.spotlight-verlag.de to the e-commerce venture www.sprachenshop.de, from the language placement testing platform www.sprachtest.de to a range of editorial and marketing websites as well as apps for Android and iOS.
The Munich-based publishing house also produces six language-learning magazines in five languages (print and online). This subsidiary of the Georg von Holtzbrinck publishing group is the European leader in its market segment.
In order to systematically expand our digital strategy, we are currently looking for a
Web Developer (m/f)
You value a creative work environment just as much as job satisfaction and working independently with a high level of personal responsibility?
You are keen to take up an exciting position in Munich, Germany’s most popular city with a high quality of life?
You enjoy working closely with an international team, with management, marketing, designers and other developers in an agile environment?
„Yes“ to all three questions? Then this is the right place for you!
- Maintenance and expansion of our online platforms
- Development of sophisticated solutions using Drupal and various front-end technologies
- Professional programming of Web-based individual solutions (PHP, MySQL)
- Data import and export
- Development of deployment solutions using Git via BitBucket
- Regular quality control and assurance of a high level of quality
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal 8
- Sound knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of modern front-end and JS technologies like Bootstrap, AngularJS or React
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services like S3 and CloudFront
- Skill in technical conception of websites and server setup, including php and bash scripting
- Proficiency in English (advantage: German)
- Perceptiveness, exceptional analytical and conceptional skills as well as an ability to think abstractly
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with strong communications and assertiveness skills
- Not least, strong organizational skills and a sense of responsibility
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your curriculum vitae, references from past employers, salary expectation and earliest possible starting date.
Please send applications by e-mail to email@example.com (Sandra Sticker,
Tel. 0049 89 85681-195).